Developing and maintaining a reputation as a business committed to sustainable development is a core value of our company.
To deliver sustainable development, we will:
- lead by making business decisions consistent with achieving sustainable development;
- communicate Jengco’s Environmental Policy and procedures to all relevant stakeholders including employees and others working on our behalf;
- comply with all applicable environmental laws, regulations, statutory obligations and relevant voluntary codes of practice;
- ensure employees and others working on our behalf are aware of and have the necessary skills to fulfil their environmental obligations with respect to Jengco’s operations;
- implement and encourage work practices that reduce or eliminate adverse environmental effects and risks that may be associated with our services and operations;
- work with our clients to help them achieve their environmental objectives and obligations;
- set objectives and targets, measure progress and communicate results as a means to achieve continual improvement in environmental performance;
- periodically review and revise our Environmental Policy and procedures to maintain their relevance; and
- develop and maintain environmental management systems that meet ISO 14001 requirements.
We will respond in a responsible manner to the environmental challenges in areas of our business and it is the responsibility of all employees to support and implement this policy.
Stuart J Jeffrey